Barry Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 Package Knorr Hot & Sour recipe mix
- 3 Cups of water
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Ttsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 Tsp. chilli oil
- 1/4 Lb. tofu, diced
- 1/2 Cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 Lb. pork, cut into 1/4 – inch strips or seafood
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 3 Green onions, sliced
- Combine Knorr Hot & Sour recipe mix and water in a medium saucepan and bring to boil.
- Stir in vinegar and next 6 ingredients.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pork is done, about 5 minutes.
- Quickly stir in egg and cook until egg is done. Garnish with green onions.Serves 4